Monday, May 9, 2016

Oh, She's Not Dead. Not Yet.

I've been putting off posting because I have too much to say and just not enough time (or brain power) to sit down and say it.  So I decided a while ago that I should wait, collect my thoughts, and then type it all out for the blog.  Then the brain went "OMG SO MANY MUCH THOUGHTS", and it flipped out.  So I haven't written a thing until now.

It doesn't really hurt anyone but myself when I don't write about stuff, so really - I'm not out much.  lol  But I really want to make an effort to keep this blog going and up to date because it's a pretty good source of hope and inspiration for me.  All too often, we deal with the negative things in life and have to wade our way through the crap of work, mean people, personal issues, and interpersonal relationships.  But here, I'm doing my best to focus on two over-arching things that bring me joy - Star Wars and Disney.  That's a lot of happy stuff right there, so I don't want that die out.

Right now, though, my brain is tired.  I need to still gather up my mental and physical resources to come back here and type out something that makes some sense.  Maybe there's just too much going on in my brain, and I can't fit it all in one post.  So what I'll do is make myself a little list of ideas - things I've been wanting to talk about but not having the time.

  • Recap of the Disney trip in April - complete with Dark Side 10K race details (short story - we finished, we got medals, we looked awesomely geeky, my feet hurt)
  • Costume ideas for Disney trip in October for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
  • Announcement of Star Wars Celebration in Orlando next April 2017
  • Which leads to...costume ideas for Star Wars Celebration next year
I'm sure there are other things, but that's kind of where I'm sitting with it all right now.  I might come back and adjust this list or just leave it as is because it's still kind of overwhelming to look at on an early Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment