Friday, December 18, 2015

Well, I Saw It...

...and right now, I'm going to say that I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I feel like a horrible fan because out of all of my friends who love Star Wars like a family member, I think I've only talked to two other people who are feeling about like I do.

I'm not sure what I'm blaming - whether it's me and my preconceived notions on how things "should be" or if it's writing flaws or what.

That's all I'll say because I don't want to spoil people.  I don't want people to ruin it for me, and I don't want to ruin it for other people.  Like I've said before - this blog is just my opinion on things, and it's okay to not agree.  I'm a firm believer than you can't take someone else's opinion/critique for gold.  You can't make dinner reservations based solely on that you read on TripAdvisor or a message board.  And you can't judge a film without first sitting down and seeing it for yourself.

And it is worth seeing.  May you take from it what you need to, and may the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment